You are about to download S1Boot FastBoot Driver which is available for free download for windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows windows Xp, windows Vista, and windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit) from this webpage today. All drivers available for download have been scanned by antivirus program. This driver is very simple to download and easy to use.
Fastboot driver is basically a diagnostic protocol included with the SDK package which is used to modify a flash filesystem via a USB connection from host computer. It need a device which is started in a boot loader or Second Program Loader.
After enabling the protocol on device itself, it will accept a specific set of commands send to it via USB using a command line. Some of the commonly used fastboot commands include;
- flash - Rewrites a partition with a binary image located in the host computer.
- erase - Erases a specific partition.
- reboot - Reboots the device either into the main operating system, the system recovery partition or back into its bootloader.
- devices - Displays a list of all devices (with the serial number) connected to the host computer.
- format - Format a specific partition. The file system of the partition must be recognized by the device.
If you have any problems you can get help by clicking here.
- Download S1 Boot FastBoot Driver